The Gen-Eye Micro-Scope2® compact, handheld pipe inspection camera tool features a new Command Module that includes a USB port to record on a flash drive. You can watch the action on a big 7” LCD color monitor for crisp, clear pictures and record videos or photos on the flash drive with the one-touch record button.
The Micro-Scope is packed with other great features like 4X digital zoom, picture rotate and mirror image buttons, voice-over recording, date and time stamp, and LED Dimmer Control. The internal battery lets you record remotely for up to 4 hours. On-screen status indicators include flash drive capacity indicator and battery strength indicator.
The lightweight, compact reel carries 100 ft. of micro push-rod with a color camera, giving you the ability to inspect 1-1/2" to 3" drain lines and many toilet traps. The adjustable mount on the reel let’s you set the monitor to the best viewing angle, wherever you’re working.
The Command Module also includes a 3 ft. Probe-Rod with color camera for inspecting hard to reach places. Three adapters are included to improve your viewing angle or to retrieve objects.
- 7” LCD screen for crisp clear pictures
- One-touch recording of video or photos
- Left hand or right hand operation for video and photo buttons
- USB Recording Drive – Can handle up to 64GB Flash Drive
- Flash Drive can be used on any computer with USB port for viewing for sending files
- Easy playback of video or photos on monitor
- Internal battery – lasts up to 4 hours
- Digital Zoom increase picture size X4
- Picture rotate and mirror image buttons
- Internal microphone and speaker for voice-over recording
- On-Screen date and time indicators
- On-Screen USB Flash Drive capacity indicator
- On-Screen battery strength indicator
- Hand straps on the monitor for handheld operation
- Kick stand on back of monitor for hand-held operation
- Built-in Sunshield for outdoor use protects the screen when closed
- Includes 3 ft. Probe Rod, 3 pc. Adapter kit, AC and DC power cords, 8 GB Flash Drive, and carrying case