Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The combination of the 3mm frangible glass ampule and specially designed deflector make the model GL4100 and GL4910 residential sprinklers the ultimate in life safety and fire control. The heart of globe's model GL4100 and GL4910 sprinklers proven actuating assembly is a hermetically sealed frangible glass ampule that contains a precisely measured amount of fluid. When heat is absorbed, the liquid within the bulb expands increasing the internal pressure. At the prescribed temperature the internal pressure within the ampule exceeds the strength of the glass causing the glass to shatter. This results in water discharge which distributed in an approved pattern.
- Temperature Rating - 155°F (68°FC), 175°F (79°C)
- Water working pressure rating - 175 psi (12 bars)
- Factory tested hydrostatically to 500 psi (34 bars)
- Maximum low temperature glass bulb rating is -67°F (-55°C)
- Frame - Bronze, Deflector - brass, Screw - brass
- Bulb seat - copper, Spring - nickel alloy, Seal - Teflon
- Bulb - glass with alcohol based solution, 3mm size
- Escutcheon Assembly - steel
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.