Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
|10||Wed, Aug 8 – Tue, Aug 14|
Free Shipping This item ships free
At the core of the new design is the SmartFrame inner skeleton. This skeleton not only adds lateral stability to the chassis, but also provides a mounting location for all internal components and provides additional insulation retention.
- Check flowrator for cooling and heat pump applications
- Direct drive, multi-speed PSC blower motor
- All-aluminum evaporator coil
- Coil mounting track for quick repositioning
- Cabinet air leakage less than 2.0% at 1.0 inch H2O when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- Cabinet air leakage less than 1.4% at 0.5 inch H2O when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- AHRI certified; ETL listed
- Rigid SmartFrame™ cabinet
- Horizontal or vertical configuration capabilities
- 21" depth for easier attic access
- DecaBDE-free thermoplastic drain pan with secondary drain connections
- Screw-less sides and back helps to reduce condensation when installed in humid locations
- Foil-faced insulation covers the internal casing to reduce cabinet condensation
- Galvanized, leather grain-embossed finish
- Glue-less cabinet insulation retention
- Tool-less filter access
- Field Installed 3 kW – 25 kW electric heater kits available
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.