Replaces Old Model ACT303BTRW
This Autocirc lead-free pump is designed with a highly efficient, electronically commutated, permanent magnet motor (ECM/PM technology) specifically for potable water systems. This unique design is perfect for retrofits. The Autocirc is the most efficient system, turning on only when the system needs to be replenished with hot water. The pump is installed under the sink farthest from the water heater where hot water takes the longest to arrive. No recirculation pipe required!
The pump is controlled by a timer and thermostat. This model has an adjustable "ON" temperature range from 77ºF to 91ºF. The built-in temperature sensor will turn the circulator OFF when it reaches 95ºF and turn the circulator ON when the temperature cools down to the "ON" temperature set point. The pump is also equipped with 24 hour, adjustable timer to provide the most cost effective method of operation. The timer can be programmed to run only during the time periods when hot water is most frequently required.
- Silent during operation
- Requires only one pump and one installation for all fixtures on the hot water plumbing line
- Does not require a return line
- Installs within minutes, directly under the sink
- Saves the average family of four thousands of gallons of water annually
- Saves money and pays for itself in a short period of time
- Built-in 24-hour timer which allows the selection of system operating periods to suit family usage
- Adjustable ON thermostat
- Comes complete with a 6 ft. long power cord
- Compact spherical motor design
- Energy efficient ECM motor
- Maintenance free without blockage
- Single bearing design