Grundfos jet pumps (JP) are reliable self-priming, single-stage centrifugal pumps. The pumps have a built-in ejector with guide vanes for optimum self-priming capabilities.
Built for a long, trouble-free working life, the compact Grundfos JP is perfect for pressure boosting from tanks and wells in residential, agricultural and light commercial applications. The Grundfos JP range is available in models up to 3 hp with a maximum flow of 46 gpm and a maximum 203 feet of head.
Features and Benefits
Self-priming after initial fill, suction lift capability up to 26 feet (8 m)
- High quality pressure switch for auto stop/start
- Robust design, with your choice of corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction (models up to 1 hp) or cast iron construction (1-1/2 to 3hp models)
- Thermal overload protection
- Dual voltage (115/230 V) models up to 1 hp
- Built-in ejector complete with a clean-out port to clear blockage
- Expanded range of spare parts kits and replacement motors