Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Description: Plate or planel mounted 120/208/240 Vac Transformer with 9 in. lead wires and metal end bells
- Electrical Ratings: 120 Vac, 208 Vac, 240 Vac
- Electrical Ratings -Secondary Voltage: 27.5 V.O.C.
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Mounting: Includes 1/2 14 NPSM conduit connector and lock nut for mounting on plate or panel (not included) with 7/8 in. knockout, and feet for surface mount.
- Electrical Connections (Primary)(in): 9 in. leadwires
- Electrical Connections (Secondary)(in.): 9 in. leadwires
- Electrical Ratings -Output: 24 Vac at 50 VA
- Dimensions: 3-3/16 in. high x 2-3/16 in. wide x 3-5/8 in. deep
- Temperature Ratings: -20 F to +105 F
- Includes: Button for manually resetting the circuit breaker and metal end bells.
- Rated at 75 VA.
- Color-coded leadwires for primary connections and screw terminals for secondary connections, fixed 1/4 inch (6 mm) male quick-connects or color-coded leadwires for both primary and secondary, are standard.
- Meet NEC Class 2 requirements.
- Meet Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Standard UL 1585 and are identified. Class 2 not wet, Class 3 wet.
5 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.