Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Includes removable float/valve assembly for easy servicing.
- Not for use in steam systems.
- Body, cover and float assembly made of thermoplastics.
- Internal parts made of corrosion-resistant and chemical-resistant materials for use with water systems containing light concentrations of propylene glycol, mineral oils, or petroleum-based oils.
- Oil resistant seal.
- EPDM seat disc and O-ring.
- Description: Automatic air vent with built-in shutoff valve and leakage guard, oil resistant
- Application: Hydronics
- Connection Type: NPT Male
- Connection Size (in.): 1/8"
- Size (inch): 1/8"
- Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (psi): 90 psi
- Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (kPa): 620 kPa
- Maximum Operating Temperature (F): 212 F
- Maximum Operating Temperature (C): 100 C
- Dimensions (in.): 5-1/4" long x 1 7/8" diameter
- Dimensions (mm): 133 mm long x 48 mm diameter
- Corrosion Resistant: Internal parts made of corrosion-resistant and chemical-resistant materials for use with hydronic systems that may contain concentrations of propylene or ethylene glycol, mineral oils, or petroleum-based oils.
28 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.