Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Built-in shutoff valve for servicing without system shutdown.
- Built-in vacuum breaker.
- Removable float/valve assembly for easy servicing.
- Safety drain connection and vent cap with leakage guard.
- Brass shell construction.
- Internal parts made of corrosion-resistant and chemical-resistant materials for use with water systems containing propylene glycol, mineral oils, or petroleum-based oils. Replaces Hoffman # 79 or Dole # 75 Vents.
- Maintains quiet and efficient operation.
- Description: Industrial automatic air vent
- Application: Hydronics
- Connection Type : 3/4 in. male NPT pipe thread with 1/2 in. female NPT pipe thread
- Connection Size (in.): 3/4 in.
- Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (psi): 150 psi
- Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (kPa): 1034 kPa
- Maximum Operating Temperature (F): 250 F
- Maximum Operating Temperature (C): 120C
- Dimensions (in.): 5 in. long x 1 7/8 in. diameter
- Dimensions (mm): 128 mm long x 48 mm diameter
- Corrosion Resistant: Internal parts made of corrosion-resistant and chemical-resistant materials for use with hydronic systems that may contain concentrations of propylene or ethylene glycol, mineral oils, or petroleum-based oils.
10 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.