Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Description - 1-1/4 inch Water filter
- Pipe Size (inch)- 1-1/4 in.
- Pipe Size (DN)- DN15
Connection Type - NPT External Threaded and Sweat
- Sump - Clear Plastic
- Capacity (Cv) - 20 Cv
- Capacity (Kv) - 17 Kv
- Pressure Ratings (psi) - 230 psi maximum
- Dimensions (in.) - 17 7/8 in. high x 8-3/4 in. wide x 3 13/16 in. deep
- Dimensions (mm) - 453 mm high x 222 mm wide x 97 mm deep
- Weight (lb) - 7.3 lb
- Weight (g) - 3.3 kg
- Screen Size - 100 micron screen
- Temperature Rating (F) - 104 F Maximum
- Materials (Body) - Brass
- Temperature Rating (C) - 40 C Maximum
- Includes - gauge and service wrench
- Whole House Protection
- Ideally suited for sediment removal applications that would quickly plug and restrict the flow of normal filters.
- Used as a prefilter, the F76 protects elements of the water system, including specialized treatment devices or other common fixtures and appliances.
- The flow filtering capacity and ease of cleaning make the F76S ideal for the most demanding applications.
- Built-in secondary filter provides an uninterrupted supply of filtered water during backwashing.
26 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.