Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Updated FC40R filters are over 30% smaller in depth, This change increases the flexibility without reducing the capture efficiency or dust holding capacity with the new configuration of the pleats it provides the same media in smaller space.
"The Return Grille Filter provides high efficiency, long life alternative to a 1" filter. It captures a significant amount of the airborne particles in the air that circulates through the filter. Mounts in most return filter grilles.
- Application: Return Grill
- Airflow Max.-Capacity (cfm): 1450 cfm
- Efficiency Standard: Efficiency ratings are based on American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Standard 52.2-1999.
- Efficiency Standard: Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns; medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns; and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns.
- Fractional Efficiency: E1=31%, E2=61%, E3=86%
- Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (Media Filters Only): MERV 10
- Static Pressure Drop (in. w.c.) : 0.12 at 300FPM
- Type of Air Cleaner: Media Air Cleaner
- Pleated for greater media capacity.
- Low pressure drop provides a comfortable air flow.
- Maintains equipment efficiency longer than standard filters.
- FC40 is MERV 10.
- FC20 is MERV 8.
367 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.