T1 Pro Non-Programmable Thermostat, 1H or 1C Systems OnlyTH1010D2000 T1 Pro Non-Programmable Thermostat, 1H or 1C Systems Only
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Terminal Designations: R, RC, C, W, O/B, Y, and G
- Power Consumption: Backlight On: 1.0VA
- Cool Indication: Displays “Cool On” when the thermostat turns the cooling on.
- Heat Indication: Displays “Heat On” when the thermostat turns the heating on.
- Mounting Means: Thermostat packaged with a UWP mounting system that mounts directly on the wall in the living space using mounting screws and anchors provided. Use the cover plate (also included with thermostat) and its mounting bracket to mount the thermostat onto a vertical 2 x 4" junction box.
- Power Method: Battery or hardwired
- Changeover: TH1110D2009: auto or manual.
TH1010D2000: heat only or cool only.
- Display Size: 2.37 sq. in.
- Warranty: 5 years.
- Operating Ambient Temperature: 32 °F to 102 °F (0 °C to 38.9 °C)
- Shipping Temperature: - 20 °F to 120 °F (-28.9 °C to 48.9 °C)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
- Temperature Set-point Ranges: Heating (high limit adjustable): 32 °F to 90 °F (0 °C to 32 °C)
Cooling (high limit adjustable): 50 °F to 99 °F (10 °C to 37 °C)
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.