Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Three wiring terminal options available for easy installation:
- Push-in receptacles for stripped wire.
- Female receptacles for 1/4 in. male flag connectors.
- Field add-on screw terminals.
- Controls adapt to many competitive mounting holes in replacement applications.
- Available in a variety of fan and high limit setting ranges.
- L4064B,W models have manual fan switch that overrides fan control to keep fan running continuously.
- SUPER TRADELINE models with mounting adapters for easy installation and strain relief bushings to protect wiring from field abuse.
- Application: Forced warm air heating systems
- High Limit Temperature Range (F): 100 to 250 F
- Fan on Range: 65 to 215 F
- Fan off Range: 50 to 200 F
- High Limit Stop: 200 F
- Low Limit Stop: 100 F
- Fan on Stop: 100 F
- Switching Action: Fan switch makes and high limit switch breaks on temperature rise.
- Electrical Rating(AFL): 14 A @ 120 Vac
- Electrical Rating (AFL): 7 A @ 240 Vac
- Electrical Rating (ALR): 84 A @ 120 Vac
- Electrical Rating (ALR): 42 A @ 240 Vac
- Electrical Rating Limit (AFL): 4 A @ 240 Vac
- Electrical Rating Limit (AFL): 8 A @ 120 Vac
- Electrical Rating Limit (ALR): 24 A @ 240 Vac
- Electrical Rating Limit (ALR):48 A @ 120 Vac
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 190 F
- Differential Temperature: High limit 25 F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature (F): Switch: 190F; Sensing Element: 350 F
- Comments: Turns fan on and off according to plenum temperature. With helical bimetal sensing element. High limit stop set at 200F (93 C). With manual fan switch. Deluxe cover. Replaces L4064A,B,E.
26 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.