Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- An immersion type liquid-filled sensing element actuates two snap switches.
- One switch operates as a high limit control.
- The other switch operates as a low limit and/or circulator control, depending on the model.
- Controller may be mounted in any positioning and needs no leveling.
- Separate, easy-to-read, calibrated dial and setpoint adjustments for each switch.
- Differential adjustment on low limit or circulator switch.
- All adjustments accessible inside front cover.
- Push-in terminals for quick connecting.
- Single sensing element for easy installation.
- Two SPST snap switches act independently at respective temperature settings.
- Description: High Limit and Circulator Aquastat Controller with High limit : 10 F fixed; low limit: 10-25 F adj. differential
- Application: High Limit and Circulator
- Operating Range, Low Limit (F): 110 F to 220 F
- Operating Range, Low Limit (C) : 43 C to 104 C
- Operating Range, High Limit (F): 130 F to 240 F
- Operating Range, High Limit (C): 54 C to 116 C
- Differential Temperature (F): High limit : 10 F fixed; low limit: 10-25 F adj.
- Switching Action: SPST: High Limit & Circulator
- Electrical Ratings (AFL): 8A @ 120 Vac
- Electrical Ratings (AFL): 5.1A @ 240 Vac
- Electrical Ratings (ALR): 48A @ 120 Vac
- Electrical Ratings (ALR): 30.6A @ 240 Vac
- Electrical Ratings: 0.25 A @ 0.25 to 12 Vdc
- Electrical Rating (ignition): Transformer
- Load: 360 VA
- Spud Size (in.): 3/4 in. - 14 NPT
- Dimensions (in.): 3 7/8 in. high x 4 1/8 in. wide x 2 3/4 in. deep.
- Dimensions (mm): 98 mm high x 105 mm wide x 70 mm deep.
- Insulation Depth (in.): 1 1/2 in.
- Insulation Depth (mm): 38 mm
- Mounting: Horizontal
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 0 to 95% RH,
- Maximum Ambient Temperature (F): 150 F at switches; 265 F at sensing element
- Maximum Ambient Temperature (C): 66 C at switches; 129 C at sensing element
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc UL Listed: File No. MP466, Vol. 12, Sec. 4, Guide No. MBPR2
- Approvals, Canadian Standards Association Certified: File No. LR95329-1
5 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.