Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Available in 50, 150, 300, 500 and 1000 psi
- All metal wetted parts for use in wide variety of fluid applications
- Suitable for use with freon and ammonia based cooling systems
- No internal elastomeric seals mean no o-ring compatibility issues
- Less than 2 ms response time provides accurate, high speed measurement
- Select models available with 1/4-in. SAE female Schrader connection with valve depressor
- Materials: Black plastic housing, A model AS-4133 HS-PPA; in contact with media SST 304L and Haynes 214 alloy
- Electrical Connections: Cable (3 meter)
- Voltage: 9.5Vdc to 30Vdc
- Operating Temperature Range (F): -40° F to 257° F
- Approvals: CE
- Output: 4-20 mA, 2-wire
- Connection Size (in.): 1/4"-18 NPT
- Pressure Range (psi): 0-300 psig
- Accuracy: ±0.25% of full scale span
- Proof pressure: 3X Working Pressure Range
- Burst pressure: 10X Working Pressure Range
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.