Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The Honeywell NK300S Boiler Feed Combination serves as a boiler fill valve used in closed loop heating systems. The NK300S is a (re)filling combination valve that contains an integrated pressure reducing valve, strainer, double check backflow preventer with air vent (to protect potable water supply against back flow of heating water into supply pipe), two shut-off ball valves, pressure gauge, and conveniently located test ports for easy inspections and check out.
- Model: NK300S BOILER FEED COMBINATION
- Model Numbers: NK300S-100 (includes sweat and threaded connections)
- Medium: Water
- Regulator Mechanism: Fiber-reinforced EPDM diaphragm
- Filter Mechanism: Stainless steel fine filter mesh
- Inlet Pressure (Maximum): 150 psi (10.3 bar)
- Inlet Pressure (Min): 30 psi (2.0 bar)
- Outlet Pressure Range: 10 psi - 58 psi (0.7 bar - 4.0bar)
- Outlet Pressure: Factory set at 15 psi (1 bar)
- Pressure setting tolerance: ± 4 psi.
- Differential: 14.5 psi minimum (inlet to outlet)
- Fluid Temperature (Maximum): 180°F (82°C) according
- ASSE 1081
- Ambient Temperature Range: 33°F to 140°F (1°C to 60°C).
- Pressure Gauge: 0-60 psi @ max temp 140°F (60°C)
- Connection size: 1/2" NPT or sweat
- Connection size discharge: 1/4" NPT
- Connection size test ports: 1/4" NPT
- Installation position: horizontal pipework with discharge connection directed downwards
- Max. flow rate: 16 gpm (60 l/min @ 22 psi (1.5 bar) Approvals: ASSE 1081 Listed
3 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.