Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Mounts and works inside wiring box of any series 90 Modutrol IV Motor.
- Protected from weather by motor's NEMA 3 wiring box.
- Mates to motor's quick-connect terminals and provides screw terminals for control wiring connections.
- Features solid-state circuitry with surface mount components.
- Cover holds module in place, screws not required.
- Includes (except Q7330A) reversing switch to allow replacement of electrically normally open or electrically normally closed motors.
- Description: Interface Module, Modutrol IV Motor
- Application Type: Electric
- Control Signal: Provides selectable voltage ranges: 4 to 7, 6 to 9, or 10.5 to 13.5 Vdc. Adapts M91XX to function as M71XX model
- Frequency: 50, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption Driving (VA): 2 VA
- Electrical Connections: Terminal Board
- Mounting: Mounts to quick-connects inside Mod Motor
- Comments: Fits inside wiring junction box of Modutrol IV Motor
- Temperature Range: -40 F to 150 F
- Used with: Series 90 for conversion to Series 70
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.