Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Molded terminal numbers and circuit diagram on top of relay provide easy identification for wiring and checking system operation.
- Untaped coil assures cooler operation.
- Laminated magnet construction for higher efficiency.
- Base designed for easy replacement of competitive relays.
- Double quick-connect coil terminals.
- Plug compatible with Steveco 90-340 and Mars 90340.
- Description: 24 V General Purpose Relay with DPDT - Pilot Duty switching
- Coil Ratings Voltage: 24v
- Switching: DPDT - Pilot Duty
- Electrical Connections: 18 in. 457 mm
- Electrical Ratings Contacts (Full Load): 3 A @ 480 Vac; 6 A @ 208 Vac, 240 Vac, 277 Vac; 12 A @ 120 Vac
- Electrical Ratings Contacts (Locked Rotor): 18 A @ 480 Vac; 35 A @ 208 Vac, 240 Vac, 277 Vac, 60 A @ 120 Vac
- Electrical Ratings Contacts (Resistive): 10 A @ 480 Vac; 20.8 A @ 120 Vac, 208 Vac, 240 Vac, 277 Vac
- Pilot Duty Ratings: Minimum: 3 VA @ 24 Vac, 120 Vac, & 480 Vac; Maximum: 25 VA @ 24 Vac, 125 VA @ 120 Vac, 240 Vac, & 480 Vac; Resistive: 3 A @ 277 Vac (0.75 power factor); Powerpile: (Normally Open Contacts Only) 0.25 A @ 0.25 to 12 Vdc
- Frequency: 50 Hz, 60 Hz
- Dimensions: 1 7/8 in. high x 2 5/32 in. wide x 2 3/8 in. deep
- Temperature Ratings: -20 F to +155 F
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.