Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Micro Switch SPDT snap switch is operated by metal sail inserted in an air stream.
- Has a set of normally closed contacts which can be used to energize a signal or warning circuit when the velocity drops off.
- Sail can trimmed to one-half the original size to double the velocity required to close the snap switch contacts.
- Switch differential can be manually adjusted by turning a knurled knob on the snap switch.
- A conduit knockout is located on each end of the case for wiring convenience.
4 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.