Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Description: 1/2 inch Sweat Union Mixing Valves
- Connection Type: Union Sweat
- Pipe Size (inch): 1/2 in.
- Operating Temperature Range (F): 70 F to 145 F
- Capacity Cv): 3.9 Cv
- ASSE: 1017
- Union Sweat adapter for easy attachment
- 2" removable temperature gauge
- Readings in Celsius & Fahrenheit
- Dual purpose mixing or diverting valves
- Constant water temperature under changing operating conditions
- Reliable performance at minimum flow of 0.5 gpm
- Proportional valve (simultaneous control of hot and cold water)
- Temperature limit at any point
- Flow reduction in seconds if cold water supply is interrupted
- Nickel-plated brass construction, EPDM O-rings
- All brass proportioning shuttle
- Straight through design (hot and cold at the same level)
- Max. pressure 150 psi (1034 kPa)
- Max temperature 212 F (100 C)
- Designed for easy maintenance and element replacement. Teflon½ coated to prevent mineral build-up and extend life.
- Tamper-resistant design
- Valve trapping not required
- AM-1 Union STD & C and AM1070 Models include check valves(hot/cold ports)
- ASSE, CSA and IAPMO listed
- U.S. Patent No. 6,079,625
29 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.