Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The Honeywell AM-1 series accurately adjusts, maintains and limits the hot water temperature to a desired setting selected by the user. In domestic water applications it offers scalding protection and bacteria growth control. By installing a Honeywell AM-1 mixing valve and raising water heater storage temperature setting and limiting mixed outlet water temperature to safe temperature more usable hot water is available. In heating applications it provides comfort and protects the equipment.
- Dual purpose mixing or diverting valves
- Constant water temperature under changing operating conditions
- Reliable performance at minimum flow of 0.5 gpm
- Proportional valve (simultaneous control of hot and cold water)
- Temperature limit at any point
- Flow reduction in seconds if cold water supply is interrupted
- Nickel-plated brass construction, EPDM O-rings
- High performance thermoplastic proportioning shuttle
- Straight through design (hot and cold at the same level)
- Max. pressure 150 psi (1034 kPa)
- Max temperature 212 F (100 C)
- Designed for easy maintenance and element replacement. Teflon coating of internal valve components to prevent mineral build-up and extend life.
- Tamper resistant design
- Valve trapping not required
- AM-1 Union STD & C and AM1070 Models include check valves(hot/cold ports)
- ASSE, CSA and IAPMO listed
- U.S. Patent No. 6,079,625
- Applications... Heat Pump Systems, Domestic water, Nursing homes, Public facilities, Automatic faucets, Radiant floor heating, Space heating, Combo systems, Solar hot water, Greenhouses, Industrial applications, Photo processing
14 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.