The AM-1 with Temperature Gauge allows for a fast & reliable way to complete installation, checkout and troubleshooting systems. Honeywell AM-1 series adjusts, maintains, and limits the hot water temperature settings to provide comfort and protect equipment at home. While increasing the amount of safe, usable hot water, it efficiently offers anti-scald, anti-chill protection.
- Union Sweat adapter for easy attachment
- 2" removable temperature gauge
- Readings in Celsius & Fahrenheit
- Certified to ASSE 1070 plumbing standards requirements for point-of-use applications
- Color-coded black hand-wheel prevents tampering and is required by the new ASSE 1070 plumbing standards
- Teflon coating resists mineral deposit build-up and extends service life
- ASSE 1070 listed
- Free Thermostrip included to make temperature setting easy for one person to handle
- Lead Free
- Typical Applications: Roman tubs, whirlpools, large showers, sinks and public facilities with lavatories and bidets.
- Includes: Check valves on hot and cold ports
- Comments: Low lead Content <.25% by weighted average
- Operating Temperature Range (F): 70 F to 120 F
- Operating Temperature Range (C): 21 C to 49 C
- Connection Type: Union Sweat
- Pipe Size (inch): 1"
- Pipe Size (DN): DN25
- Capacity (Cv): 1.8 Cv
- Valve Type: Mixing Valves
- Approvals, ASSE: 1070