Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- No-clog vent
- Dirt and debris -resistant
- 360 degree adjustable collar ring for installation flexibility
- Stainless steel concentrator which eliminates gurgling noise
- Bronze body for rigid construction
- Threaded connections
- Guarantees fast start up with automatic venting
- Micro-bubble concentrator has three times the impact area of other products
- Helps prevent corrosion of system components
- Improves system efficiency
- Application: Residential or Commercial closed loop hydronic heating or chilled water systems
- Working Pressure: 125 psi maximum
- Operating Temperature: 0° F (-17.7º C), 239º F (115° C) maximum
- System Shutoff: Brass cap for system shutoff; system can be air tested.
- Flow: Bi-directional
- Bronze casting
- Stainless steel concentrator wires
- 1/2" bottom connection, removable for bottom clean out and expansion tank mounting
- Vent top removable for cleaning
- Bi-directional flow
- Maximum working pressure 125 PSI, max temperature 240° F
- Brass cap for system shut-off. System can be air-tested
- Capacity (Cv): 50 Cv
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
Note: PVU Universal model bottom connections are the same as inlet and outlet for vertical riser application
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.