T6 Pro Programmable Thermostat, 2H/1C Heat Pump, 1H/1C ConventionalTH6210U2001 T6 Pro Programmable Thermostat, 2H/1C Heat Pump, 1H/1C Conventional
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- T6 PRO Thermostat
- UWP Mounting System
- Honeywell Standard Installation Adapter (J-box adapter)
- Honeywell Decorative Cover Plate – Small; size 4-49/64 in = 121mm.
- Screws and anchors
- Professional Install Guide
- Getting Started Guide
- Push-button programmable
- Optional dual fuel
- Flexible scheduling
- Standard Efficient Gas Forced Air, High Efficacy Gas Forced Air, Oil Forced Air, Electric Forced Air, Hot water Fan Coil, Geothermal Heat Pump, Air to Air Heat
- Electrical Ratings: 20 to 30 Vac
- Stages: Up to 2 Heat/1 Cool Heat Pumps; Up to 1 Heat/1 Cool Conventional Systems
- Electrical Connections: Honeywell UWP Mounting System
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 5 to 90% RH, non-condensing
- Supply Voltage: 20 to 30 Vac
- Switch Positions (System): HEAT-OFF-COOL-AUTO-EM.
- Switch Positions (Fan): AUTO-ON-CIRC-FOLLOW SCHEDULE
- Operating Temperature Range (F): 37 F to 102 F
- Shipping and Storage Temperature Range (F): - 20 F to 120 F
- Accuracy (F): 5 F
- Differential Temperature (F): ± 1 F
- Interstage Differential Temperature (F): 1 to 1.5 F Multistage models only
- Ambient Temperature Range (F): 32 F to 120 F
- Switch Type: Relay
- LEDs: LED Back Light
- Programmability: 7 day, 5-1-1 day, 5-2 day, or Non-programmable
- Power Method: Battery or Hardwired
- Terminal Designations RC, R, C, W, W2, O/B, Y, G, K, L/A, E
- Display: Large Display, Soft Key Controls
- Display Size 5.44 sq. in.
- Temperature Control Mode Selections: Ambient Air Temperature
- Changeover: Auto or Manual Setting
- Temperature Range (F): Heat: 40 F to 90 F; Cool 50 F to 99F Setting
- Heat Current 0.02-1.0 A Fan Current 0.02-.05 A
19 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.