Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Durable TP970 series thermostat Pilot operated for high capacity
- Direct Acting (DA) and Reverse Acting (RA) models are available
- Three-pipe thermostats are available for unit ventilator applications where the outdoor damper must operate when the thermostat is manually set to day operation
- Adapter plate in thermostat kits covers existing thermostat watermark
- Backplate has molded air connections-no separate fittings needed
- Universal Locking cover with satin chrome finish and horizontal, vertical, or blank window options-other covers available
- Description: Pneumatic Thermostat Reverse Acting Heating
- Application: Wall Thermostat, Day/Night operation
- Remote Bulb: No
- Setpoint: Day/Night
- Action: Reverse Acting Heating, two temp
- Number of Pipes: 3
- Setpoint Temperature Range: Day: 59 F to 90 F, Night: 50 F to 80 F
- Sensor Element: Bimetal
- Changeover Pressure: Day 20 psi, Night 25 psi
- Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (psi)
- 25 PSI
- Operating Temperature Range (F): 100F Maximum
- Throttling Range (F): 2 F to 10 F (factory set 4 F)
- Airflow Usage: 0.011 scfm (5.2 mL/s)
- Dimensions: 3-1/4 in. high x 2 in. wide x 1-5/8 in. deep
- Mounting: wall
- Note: Order Cover Separately
- Comments: Has secondary branch line
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.