Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
One-Pipe Steam Thermostatic Radiator Valves - Allow automatic temperature control in one-pipe steam or hot water systems for free standing radiators, convectors and other heating units with standard capacity requirements. Provide comfort and energy savings.
- Description: One Pipe Steam Thermostatic Radiator valve and air vent pack
- Application Type : Thermostatic Radiator Valve Pack. Includes V100P1046 body with SA123 steam/air vent. Use for one pipe steam applications
- Pipe Size (inch): 1/8 in.
- Body Pattern: Angle
- Capacity: standard
- Connection Type: NPT
- Pressure Ratings (Steam (psi): Valve: 15 psi maximum/Vent: 6 psi maximum
- Materials (body): Bronze
- Includes: V2042HSL10 and SA143 steam air vent
- Continually monitors and adjusts room temperature for consistent comfort and relief from under-heating and overheating.
- Adjustable balancing cartridge design made from resilient material (EPDM), ensures tight shut-off on steam and hot water systems.
- Nickel plated brass casted body.
- Replaceable cartridge for easy service with service tool.
- Controls include valve body, steam air vent.
- Used with T100 set point and capillary actuators.
- No electrical connection required for non-electric actuators.
- Normally open without control mounted.
14 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.