Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Power interruption closes the valve immediately.
- Mount directly to pipeline or on support bracket.
- Description: For controlling the flow of oil in an oil line. Valve opens with a time delay being energized. Valve closes on power failure.
- Pipe Size: 1/8 in.
- Connection: NPT
- temp range: 32 F to 115 F
- Temp Range: 125 F max Fluid
- Mounting: Directly in pipe or on support bracket
- Max Pressure: 300 psi
- Type of Fuel: #2 fuel oil
- Valve Opening Type: 3 sec to 8 sec
- Valve Type: Straight through
- Electrical Ratings: 120 Vac
- Electrical Connections: Two 36-in. (914 mm) leadwires, 1/2 in. conduit bushing
- Dimensions: 2 3/4 in. high x 1 5/8 in. wide x 2 5/8 in. deep
2 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.