3" Two-way Female NPT Globe Valve, Steam (100 Cv)V5011G1129 3" Two-way Female NPT Globe Valve, Steam (100 Cv)
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Sizes range from 2-1/2 to 3 inches.
- Direct acting
- High pressure steam models with stainless steel trim.
- Spring-loaded, self-adjusting packing.
- Stainless steel stem prevents corrosion.
- Valve designs provide equal percentage characteristics of flow for close control of water, and linear characteristic of flow for close control of steam or chilled water.
- Valves utilize direct mounting valve actuators or Q5020/Q5022A linkages with Direct Coupled Actuators or Pneumatic Valve Actuators to operate the valve.
- Valve Type: Globe Valve
- Body Pattern: Two-way
- Flow Characteristic: Linear
- Controlled Medium: Chilled or hot water with up to 50% Glycol
- Connection Type: Female NPT
- Max. Safe Operating Pressure: 100 psi at 337 F steam, 240 psi water at 150 F
- ANSI/ASME Rating: 150
- Maximum Differential for Quiet Water Service (psi): 20 psid
- Static Pressure Rating: ANSI 150
- Fluid Temperature Rating: 40 F to 337 F
- Materials (Body): Red Brass
- Materials (Seat): Stainless Steel
- Materials (stem) Stainless Steel
- Used with: ML6984/ML7984; Q5020/DCA; Q5001/Modutrol IV Motor; MP953; ML6420,21A,25; ML7420/ML7421A/ML7425
Stem down to close
|Flow Capacity (Cv):||
|Max Pressure (PSI):||
100 psi at 337 F steam
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.