|2,394||Fri, Oct 25|
|4,646||Mon, Oct 28|
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- May be installed without disassembling the valve;
- Manual opener (on all models, except straight-through, normally open valves) for valve operation on power failure; valve returns to automatic position when power is restored;
- Complete powerhead may be removed or replaced without breaking plumbing line connections or draining the system;
- Compact construction for easy installation;
- Approvals of Underwriters Laboratories Inc (UL Component Listed: File MH11826 Vol. 1)
- Actuator motor may be replaced without removing the valve body or draining the system
- Hydronic Control. Use this valve in closed loop hydronic systems that do not contain dissolved oxygen in system water, such as fresh water from frequent source of makeup water.
- Valve designed for cycling (not constantly powered on) applications
- Pipe Size (DN): DN20
- Fluid Temperature Range: 50 F to 200 F
- Electrical Connections: 18" leads
- Power Consumption: 7.7 VA
- Nominal Timing: 15 sec
- Valve Action: Spring return to close
- Dimensions: 4" high x 3-1/2" wide x 2-3/8" deep
- Auxiliary End Switch: SPST
- End Switch Rating: 50 VA pilot duty @ 24 V
- Static Pressure (psi): 125 psi
- Materials (Body): Brass
- Materials (Stem): Stainless Steel
- Materials (Ball Plug): Buna-N (NBR) Rubber Ball
- Materials (Packing O-rings): EPDM O-rings
- Voltage: 24V
- Manual Opener: Yes
- Tradeline Value: Tradeline
169 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.