Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- These gas controls combine a Lite-Rite manual gas cock, safety shutoff Pilotstat assembly, millivoltage automatic valve operator, and optional gas pressure regulator. They require the use of a 750 mv Powerpile generator (thermopile). The generator, heated by the pilot burner flame, provides the electrical energy to operate the combination gas control. A millivoltage thermostat with suitable accessory controls completes the automatic control system for the heating appliance.
- Includes pilot flow adjustment screw
- Easy to install, adjust and service; all adjustments and connections are accessible from top of control
- Add separate energy cutoff (ECO) where codes call for dual safety shutoff
- Complete safety shutoff on pilot flame failure
- LITE-RITE (OFF-PILOT-ON) lighting sequence
- ECO connector for V800 models, Part No. 392451-1
- Description: 3/4 in. NPT x 3/4 in. NPT PowerPile Millivolt Combination Gas Valve with Step: 0.9 in. wc non-adjustable; Full rate: 3.5 in. wc, 3-5" adjustable pressure regulator setting
- Application: Self-powered automatic control - Use with 750 mV pilot generator
- Type of Gas: Natural
- Pressure Regulator: Step Opening
- Electrical Ratings: 750 mV
- Mounting: 0 to 90 degrees in any direction from the upright position of the gas control knob, including vertically
- Body Pattern: Straight-through - multi-tapped with 1/2 in. right and left outlets plugged, except as noted
- Pressure Tapping: 1/8 in. npt with plug
- Pilot Gas Outlet: Compression fitting for 1/4 in. OD tubing
- Inlet/Outlet Size (in.): 3/4 in. NPT x 3/4 in. NPT with 1/2 in. NPT side outlets
- Pressure Regulator Setting (psi): Step: 0.9 in. wc non-adjustable; Full rate: 3.5 in. wc, 3-5" adjustable
- Pressure Regulator Setting (kPa): Step: 0.22 kPa; Full rate: 0.87 kPa
- Pressure Ratings (psi): 1/2 psi
- Pressure Ratings (kPa): 3.5 kPa
- Electrical Connections: Terminal block has 3 combination screw and 1/4 in. quick connect terminals
- Temperature Range (F): 32 F to 175 F
- Temperature Range (C): 0 C to 79 C
- Dimensions (in.): 4 3/4 in. high x 4 1/16 in. wide x 3 3/16 in. deep
- Dimensions (mm): 121 mm high x 103 mm wide x 81 mm deep
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc: UL Component Recognized
- Approvals, American Gas Association: AGA Design Certified: File no. L2025003
- Approvals, Canadian Gas Association: CGA Design Certified: File no. L2025003
- Includes: One 3/4" x 1/2" reducer bushing, one 1/2" x 3/8" reducer bushing
1 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.