- Input from DCV C02 sensor provides optimum ventilation based on occupancy.
- All models include air change and shutdown; "A" models also provide prepurge.
- Demand control ventilation economizer provides comfort, energy savings, reliability, air quality compliance and application flexibility in heating, cooling and ventilating applications.
- Combines solid state enthalpy or dry bulb changeover control, minimum and maximum damper position potentiometer and DCV setpoint functions.
- Optional differential enthalpy control (enthalpy setpoint D with two C7400A sensors) provides greater economizer savings and maximum comfort over single enthalpy control by selecting the most economical method for cooling.
- Enthalpy setpoint (A-D) on economizer module controls the combination of air temperature and humidity that is suitable for free cooling.
- LEDs indicates when economizer is in free cooling and DCV modes.
- B models provide for input from an outdoor air quality sensor.