Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The ZD is a power close and spring open damper. It has a 24-volt motor used to control circulating air in heating, cooling and ventilating systems. It is used when a normally-open damper is required. The ZD is typically used with the TrueZONE systems and other electronic zoning systems.
- Kevlar gearing reduces wear, more than doubling damper life.
- Adjustable range stops.
- Mechanical visual position indicator for damper status.
- Solid construction using extruded aluminum frame and blades.
- Parallel blade design for low leakage performance.
- Quieter operation with fewer blades.
- Simple, easy-to-wire, two-wire installation.
- Reliable, strong, 24-volt spring-return motor.
- Fail-safe, normally open operation.
- Compatible with conventional and networked zoning.
- Ordering Instructions: Order ZD (dimension 1) x (dimension 2). (Motor is always mounted on dimension 2 side.) For example, ZD10x8 is a 10 in. x 8 in. damper with the motor on the 8 in. side; but a ZD8x10 is a 8 in. x 10 in. damper that has the motor on the 10 in. side.
- Damper can be installed in any orientation (mounting side can be on either the bottom or the side of the duct).
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.