Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- positive ion emission heated diode sensor provides the most sensitivity available today, while still detecting all halogenated refrigerant gases
- rechargeable battery with low and full charge LEDs enhances portability—no external power required
- high quality air pump supplies constant airflow to the sensor so it responds quickly to leaks; also helps the sensor recover quickly after exposure to a refrigerant so the leak can be verified
- switchable adjustment for manual or automatic balance allows users to choose their preferred method of compensation for background refrigerant levels
- visual and audible signal facilitates sensing in noisy equipment rooms with 360° visibility and a piercing tone. Frequency of noise and light indicates the magnitude of the leak.
- headset jack allows users to hear the leak detector response in noisy environments
- external calibration source and calibration indicators indicate when the sensor is working properly and serves as a reference point to judge leak size
- Power Source: 12 VDC internal battery, or 100 to 240 VAC input/18 V output wall adaptor (included) (RLD-H10-101).
- Sensing Element Type: Positive ion emission heated diode
- Automatic Background Adjustment: Mode selection for automatic or manual background zeroing. Manual background zeroing provides the best sensitivity
- Leak Alarm: Audible alarm (through internal beeper or stereo headphone jack), visible red LED
- Response Time: Approximately 1 second
- Warmup Time: Approximately 2 minutes
- Probe Length: Approximately 4-1/2 ft
- Ambient Operating Conditions: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C); 5-90% RH, noncondensing
- Ambient Storage Conditions: 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C); 5-90% RH, noncondensing
- Case Rugged: high-density polyethylene
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 5-2/5 x 10-1/2 x 8-3/10 in.
- Sensitivity for R12, R22, R134a, R410a, R404a, and R507 when unit is set to small leak setting, manual mode.
1 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.