Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The stem-mounted ICI-1005 pressure gauge is designed for reliable, long-term service under rugged conditions. It is intended for applications that are non-corrosive to brass. Possible applications include measuring pressures in pumps, compressors, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems. The ICI-1005 features a two-inch dial marked with 0–30 psi and 0–2 bar (200 kPa) with an accuracy of 2% of full scale at midrange and 3% of full scale at end ranges.
- 0–30 psi and 0–2 bar (200 kPa) range
- Two-inch dial face
- Stem mounting with 1/8-inch MPT center back connection
- Complies with ANSI Standard B40.1-1974
- Accuracy of 2% of full scale at midrange and 3% of full scale at end ranges
- Steel case and polycarbonate lens
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.