Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The Kidde i9070 Smoke Alarm is an ionization, battery operated unit that provides users with an easy to operate front load battery door, making replacing the battery simple and convenient. The front load battery door allows users to change batteries without having to remove the smoke alarm from the mounting bracket.
Its unique battery compartment design will not close if the battery is installed incorrectly, leaving you assured the batteries are properly installed. A locking feature, located on the back of the alarm allows the battery door to lock if there is a concern of theft or tampering. Along with its other premium features such as Hush®, that silences nuisance alarms, this product was designed to help warn families from the dangers of smoke and fire hazards while providing its users with easy to use features to keep a maintained smoke alarm with working battery.
- Battery Operated (9V Battery Included) – Protects even during power outages.
- Front Load Battery Door – Provides easy access, which reduces the installation and battery replacement time.
- Hush® Feature – Temporarily silences nuisance alarms.
- Tamper Resist Feature – Battery door can be locked to prevent battery removal.
- Adjustable Mounting Bracket – Allows for fast installation and perfect alignment.
- Test/Reset Button – Large and easy to use; tests all electronic circuitry, horn and battery function.
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.