- Front battery pull tab allows battery activation without removing alarm from mounting bracket.
- Large mounting base makes mounting easier, protects surface paint from dirt and covers imperfections.
- Pre-stripped wiring harness with easy off cap does not require stripper tool. Tinned strands increase conductivity and wire nut grip.
- Large centrally located Test/Hush® alarm control button.
- Dust cover protects sensor from contaminates during construction reducing nuisance alarms.
- Easy access front loading battery door
- attery backup provides protection in case of power failure.
- Interconnectable with up to 24 devices (of which 18 can be initiating) including smoke, CO and heat alarms. See user’s guide for complete instructions.
|Tue, Feb 11 – Fri, Feb 14|
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.