KN-COPE-IC Hardwired Photoelectric Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm (120v) w/ 9v Battery Backup21007624 KN-COPE-IC Hardwired Photoelectric Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm (120v) w/ 9v Battery Backup
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- AC-Wire with battery backup-Powered by home’s electricity in order to provide continuous protection. An included 9V battery protects during short-term power outages.
- Front-Loading Battery-Speeds up replacement by eliminating the need to remove the unit from the ceiling or wall.
- Unique Battery Door Design-Will not close if battery is not installed properly.
- Voice Warning-Supplements warning from the traditional 85-decibel alarm by clearly stating the danger present, fire or carbon monoxide.
- Photoelectric smoke sensor-May detect visible fire particles associated with slow smoldering fires sooner than an ionization sensor.
- Electrochemical CO sensor-Provides accurate and continual CO protection during the product’s life, remains stable during temperature and humidity changes and resists reactions to household gases that may cause false readings or reduce sensitivity.
- Smart Touch Button-One button performs the following functions: (1) Activates the Hush® feature to temporarily silence nuisance alarms (will announce “Hush mode activated,” or “Hush mode cancelled.”), (2) Simultaneously tests the unit’s electronics and verifies proper operation, (3) Activates the peak level memory feature (will announce “CO previously detected” if unit has detected levels of 100 ppm or higher), (4) Resets the unit during a CO alarm (Unit will re-enter alarm within 6 minutes of reset if 70ppm or more of CO is present), (5) Silences a low battery chirp for up to 12 hours, (6) Silences the end of life chirp for two daysAnnounces “CARBON MONOXIDE PREVIOUSLY DETECTED” if alarm has detected a CO level of 100ppm or higher since it was last reset.
- Tamper Resistant-Silences nuisance alarms for approximately 9 minutes. (Smoke must be present before HushTM is activated)
- Green LED-Will flash every 30 seconds to indicate proper operation.
- Red LED– Flashes in conjunction with the alarm sounding.
- End of Life Signal-Ten years after initial power, the unit will “chirp” twice every 30 seconds to indicate the need to immediately replace the alarm.
- Low Battery Signal-Will chirp every minute and red LED will flash to indicate low battery condition.
- Interconnectable-Will interconnect with up to 24 other devices (18 of which can be initiating) including smoke, CO and heat alarms.
How can we improve this page? Let us know
2 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.