Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Front-Loading Battery-Speeds up replacement by eliminating the need to remove the unit from the ceiling or wall.
- Unique Battery Door Design-Will not close if battery is not installed properly.
- Voice Warning-Supplements warning from the traditional 85-decibel alarm by clearly stating the danger present, fire or carbon monoxide.
- Photoelectric smoke sensor-May detect visible fire particles associated with slow smoldering fires sooner than an ionization sensor.
- Electrochemical CO sensor-Provides accurate and continual CO protection during the product’s life, remains stable during temperature and humidity changes and resists reactions to household gases that may cause false readings or reduce sensitivity.
- Smart Touch Button-One button performs the following functions: (1) Activates the Hush® feature to temporarily silence nuisance alarms (will announce “Hush mode activated,” or “Hush mode cancelled.”), (2) Simultaneously tests the unit’s electronics and verifies proper operation, (3) Activates the peak level memory feature (will announce “CO previously detected” if unit has detected levels of 100 ppm or higher), (4)Resets the unit during a CO alarm (Unit will re-enter alarm within 6 minutes of reset if 70ppm or more of CO is present), (5) Silences end of life chirp for two days at a time, up to 30 days maximum.
- Tamper Resistant-Unit will lock to mounting bracket and battery door will lock to deter theft or tampering.
- Green LED-Will flash every 30 seconds to indicate proper operation.
- Red LED-Flashes in conjunction with the alarm sounding.
- End of Life Signal– Ten years after initial power, the unit will “chirp” twice every 30 seconds to indicate the need to immediately replace the alarm.
- Low Battery Signal-Will chirp every minute and red LED will flash to indicate low battery condition.
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.