|1||Wed, Oct 2|
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Voice Alarm –Announces the hazard type detected thereby helping to speed up the correct reaction to the hazard detected. Alarm announces “Fire!” when a smoke or fire hazard is detected and announces “Warning Carbon Monoxide” when a CO hazard is detected.
- Combined Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm – A single unit can be installed where previously, two were needed. Reduces installation time and helps to keep home décor attractive.
- Test/Reset Button – Tests alarm circuitry and triggers the voice announcement.
- LEDs – Flashing green for normal operation and flashing red for alarm condition.
- Low Battery Warning – The unit warns of a low battery condition by announcing “low battery” and by initiating an alarm chirp and activating a flashing red LED.
- Battery Powered –Provides protection even during power outages when many fire and carbon monoxide incidents occur.
- Battery Safeguard – The battery door will not close unless the batteries are properly installed.
- Hush Feature – Temporarily silences nuisance alarms.
- Ionization Smoke Alarm Sensor
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.