Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Save a trip to the tool bag with Klein Tools’ Electrician’s Multi-Tool featuring seven of the most common functions. Without having to open the tool, you can easily access the full-sized, drop point knife and both the slotted and Phillips screwdrivers. When the multi-tool is open, you’ll find a wire cutting, hybrid plier with a wide, knurled head designed for easy wire grabbing and twisting. The plier also has three stripping notches for both stranded and solid wire. Klein’s multi-tool is seven of the most used tools in one, making it the perfect everyday carry tool.
- Type: Electrician's Hybrid Plier Multi-Tool
- Application: Cutting, Twisting, Stripping, Tweezing, Driving
- Special Features: 7 Tools in One
- Included: Hybrid Pliers, Wire Cutter, Wire Strippers, Pocket Knife, No. 2 Phillips Screwdriver, Slotted Screwdriver, Metal Splinter Remover
- Lock Style: Liner Lock
- Blade Type: Drop Point
- Blade Length: 3'' (76.2 mm)
- Material: Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Blade Material: 440A Stainless Steel
- Retractable Blade: No
- Blade Thickness: 0.1'' (2.5 mm)
- Handle Type: Folding
- Handle Color: Anodized Warm Gray
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Length Closed: 4.5'' (114.3 mm)
- Sharpenable: Yes
- Overall Length: 7.3'' (185.4 mm)
- Overall Height: 0.9'' (23.0 mm)
- Overall Width: 2.25'' (57.2 mm)
- Weight: 12.1 oz (343 g)
2 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.