(86 03 180) 7-1/4" Chrome Pliers Wrench
The wrench combines many functions: It replaces metric as imperial a whole set of spanners, can be adjusted very quickly and directly at the workpiece at the touch of a button and continuously packs all gripping widths up to 40 mm or 1-1/2". The joint bolt locks securely in place, which prevents accidental adjustment. The smooth gripping jaws stand in parallel and pack the work piece without damaging edges and sensitive surfaces - work directly on chrome.
- Replaces the need for sets of metric and imperial spanners
- Smooth jaws for damage free installation of plated fittings - working directly on chrome!
- Also excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending workpieces
- Zero backlash jaw pressure prevents damage to edges of sensitive components
- Fast adjustment by pushing a button directly on the workpiece
- No unintentional shift of the gripping jaws and no slipping of the joint
- Parallel jaws give a more solid grip; its design allows flexible adjustment of all widths up to the specified maximum size
- The ratchet type principle allows quick and easy tightening and release of all bolted connections
- Lever transmission greater than 10 : 1 for strong gripping power
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened