Note: Units manufactured before April 1, 2020 will have drain connections on the left and right sides. Units manufactured after will have a single center drain connection.
This is an indoor unit. The outdoor unit must be purchased separately.
This LG unit may qualify for a tax credit or rebate in your area. Search your zip code in the link below for information about rebate programs that apply to you.
LG Rebates and Incentives
Customers desiring traditional, ducted infrastructure can still benefit from inverter technology with the LG Vertical Air Handler (VAHU). As 4-way configurable unit contractors have the flexibility to install the unit in a way that’s best suited for the application.
This is an air handling indoor unit that can be installed in nearly any ducting run. LG's air handlers are designed to provide powerful heating and cooling for the major rooms in your home or business. Capable of managing high air speeds and volumes effortlessly, the LVN361HV4 is an impressive addition to large mini split systems.
- Increased design flexibility with configurable 4-way installation
- Energy-efficient operation reduces total cost of ownership
- Features an Electronically commutated motor (ECM) motor making it eligible for a number of rebates
- Wi-Fi capable enabling effortless control using the SmartThinQ app
- Built-in LG Dry Contact allows for easy integration of 3rd party thermostats