Our smallest unit to date. Ideal for small homes and town homes with tight space requirements. Features a top port design, door port balancing, 4" duct connections and our patented high efficiency core.
- Designed for high-rise condos, apartments and townhomes with limited
- Low profile, fits in bulk head and drop ceilings, slim height 9.75”
- Factory set balancing
- 50-130 CFM operational range
- 3 High speed selections
- Brackets included for easy install
- Aluminum HEX Core for superior energy transfer
- Damper Defrost
- Multi-positional drain
- Removable motor and electronic assembly for easy
maintenance and servicing
- Swing open e-box cover for quick access to circuit board and dip switches
- Convenient hinged door – no screws
- Outside air connections on same side of unit
- Powered damper close off outside air
- Motors and Blowers - two independent motorized impellers
- Core - HEX CORE is a counter flow heat exchanger that ensures maximum heat transfer, low pressure loss, constructed of thermally conductive and durable aluminum. With our recirculation defrost strategy the sensible heat recovery efficiency (SRE) at -25C (defrosting) can be within a few percent of the 0C SRE (no defrost) delivering significant energy savings. Each core is tested to ensure very low leakage.
- Defrost - Recirculating
- Serviceability - Latched door to allow easy access to core and filters for cleaning. Swing out E-box cover for DIP switch access, modular E Box, 25" Clearance Recommended.
- Case - 20GA pre paint galvanized steel
- Insulation - 3/4" foil face Styrofoam
- Filters - Washable on supply and exhaust
- Mounting - Typically hung with supplied brackets.