Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The EC-400 is a complete pumping system designed to remove condensation from wall mounted, ceiling and coil split-system air conditioning equipment when gravity drainage is not possible. Compact design allows installation in most split-systems. Components can be placed into the air handler or the pump can be placed up to 3' above the air handler in the ceiling void or inside trunking conduit. A three position symmetrical float sensing system assures reliable ON, OFF and OVERFLOW DETECTION functions.
- Flow - 2.5 GPH @ 1' of head
- Electrical - 115 V, 60 Hz, 0.24 Amps, 19 Watts
- 35' Shut-off
- 3' Suction lift
- Weight - 1.17 lbs
- For application with intermittent operation maximum 50% duty cycle
- Compact two-piece design allows flexible installation for most mini-split air conditioning units up to 25,000 BTU/hr
- Quiet operation
- Pump is self-priming and can be located up to 3' above reservoir
- Includes: Suction tubing (3' x 5/32" ID), Vent tubing (8" x 5/32" ID), Drain tubing (3" x 1/2" ID), Tubing adapter (5/32" x 1/4"), and Safety Switch
- Condensate produced in application must be no more than 1/2 the pump's flow rate for any given head
5 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.