Designed for automatic collection and removal of condensate
from air conditioning, refrigeration and dehumidification
equipment when gravity drainage is not possible or practical.
Also suitable for high efficiency oil and gas-fired condensing
furnace and condensing boiler equipment.
- Slimmer footprint size offers flexibility in tight spaces
- Oil resistant tank and check valve eliminates the problem of cracked tanks with exposure to oil
- 1/4-turn check valve allows servicing without removal of tubing, eliminating water spills
- Includes optional external overflow safety switch, which gives the option to connect air-handler shutdown or activate an alarm or building automation system
- Includes 20' of 3/8" tubing
- External test/run lever for quick and easy drainage of tank for servicing
- Patent-pending cooling design increases pump life
- Multiple brackets: steel mounting bracket for use on either side of the tank
- Two-year warranty
- Rubber feet absorb vibration on hard surface installations
- Thermal overload protection
- cCSAus listed
- Vertical type pump unit
- 6' power cord
- Electrical - 115 V, 60 Hz, 1.5 Amps, 93 Watts
- Safety switch and 20' of 3/8" tubing included
- Weight - 5.2 lbs
- Height - 6.5"
- Width - 4.8"
- Length - 10.2"