Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Energy Star certified
- Separate programs for weekdays and weekends
- Preprogrammed - up to 4 programs per day
- Separate programs for heating and cooling
- Either system powered with battery backup or battery powered
- Separate weekday and weekend programming
- Easily reprogrammed with LUX Programming Dial
- Large Liquid crystal display
- 5 minute air conditioning compressor delay
- Temporary and constant temperature override
- Total isolation between system power and thermostat
- Most single stage 24v gas, oil, electric heating and air conditioning systems including single stage heat pumps
- 2 wire hydronic systems
- Millivolt systems
- Hydronic air handlers
- Replaces : TX500, TX505, and PSP500 series.
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" wide x 3-1/4" tall x 1-1/4" deep.
- Electrical Ratings: 1-1/2 AMPS at 24v AC. Requires 2 AA batteries (included).
- Temperature Differential: + or - 1¦ factory preset differential adjustable from 1/4°F to 2-1/4°F.
- Temperature Control Range: 45°F to 90°F (7°C to 32°C) - Celsius and 12/24 hour time capable.
- Compatibilities : 2-5 wire forced air systems, 2 wire hydronic systems, and hydronic air handling systems.
- Terminals: G, Y, W, RH, RC. Solid pin connectors. Allow usage with both 24v and millivolt equipment.
- Program Settings: 4 preset programs per day heating and cooling. All may be easily reprogrammed in 1o and 15 minute increments with LUX Programming Dial.
- Circuit Protection: Circuit protection is built-in, no isolation relays required.
- Compressor Protection: Built-in 5 minute time delay.
- Optional Wall Plate: Decorative wall plate is available for thermostat. 6-1/2"W x 4-3/4"H.
- Carton Specifications: 10 per carton. Carton size 8"H x 9-3/4"W x 18"D. Case weight 5.34 lbs.
- Programmability: 5-2 Day Programmable
- Application: Gas, Oil or Electric; Heat Pump
- Color: White
- User Interface: Soft Key
- Power Method: Battery or Hardwired
- Stages: 1 Heat/1 Cool
- Mounting: Horizontal
2 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.