- Valve-mounted setting knob and remote temperature sensor
- Brass sensor, High sensitivity
- Fiberglass valve plug shaft
- Stainless steel capillary tube, 6’6” standard length
- Longer capillary available, consult factory
- Fits all Macon NT series valves
- Replaces the valve-mounted sensors on built-in convectors, etc., and where the valve-mounted sensor is exposed to draft from doors and windows
- Fully automatic - nonelectric, no wiring
- Manufactured to exacting standards using exceptionally high quality materials
- Each sensor is tested and re-checked to achieve exact settings before leaving the factory
- Note that changing the actuator can be accomplished without draining the system
- All Macon thermostats can be locked at or limited to a specific temperature or temperature range
- Simple one-trade installation
- Sensor guard furnished at no extra cost
- All Macon valves and thermostats conform to ASHRAE Standard 102P-1983 and European Standard EN 215/1215. We are also ISO 9001 certified (2002) and ISO 14001 certified (2002).
Maximum & Minimum Setting:
- Turn the wheel to maximum and a red mark will occur in the indicating window (located opposite the dial setting window).
- Push the mark in while turning the wheel to desired temperature according to attached chart.
- When reached desired temperature let go of the mark and the maximum temperature limit is set.
- Turn the wheel to minimum and a blue mark will occur in the indicating window (located opposite the dial setting window).
- Push the mark in while turning the wheel to desired temperature according to below chart.
- When reached desired temperature let go of the mark and the minimum temperature limit DATA is set.
Note: Image may not be actual representation of item.