Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
With a self-cleaning probe, available only on McDonnell & Miller probe type controls, which reduces probe maintenance to once every five years instead of annually. Manual reset models meet requirements of ASME Standard CSD-1.
- Lockout Delay
- If a low water condition occurs (water off probe), the burner will turn off and the red LED will begin to blink. If the water level is not restored to a level above the probe with-in 60 seconds, the control will lock out. The reset button will need to be pressed when water level is restored to a level above the probe.
- CSD-1 Code Compliance
- If the control is in a low water condition (water off probe) when there is an interruption of power, the control will remain in a low water condition when power is restored. The reset button will have to be pressed when the water level is restored to a level above the probe.
- Power Interruption
- If there is a loss of power, the control will automatically reset if there was water on the probe before the loss of power AND there is water on the probe when the power is restored.
- Self-cleaning Probe
- This is available only on McDonnell & Miller probe type controls which reduces probe maintenance to once every five years instead of annually.
- Test Button
- Standard on all controls to allow the control to be tested without draining the boiler or system.
- 'Green' Power On & 'Red' LWCO LED's
- Standard on all units to give visual indication that the unit is powered up and when a low water condition is detected.
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.