|23||Mon, Feb 10|
|148||Tue, Feb 11|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Low Water Cut-Offs with Remote Sensor
- For commercial or industrial applications
- Primary or secondary control on hot water boilers
- Secondary control (manual reset models only) on steam boilers
- Manual reset models meet the requirements of ASME Standard CSD-1. If the control is in a low water condition when there is an interruption of power, the control will remain in a low water condition when power is restored. The reset button will need to be pressed when the water level is restored to a level above the probe to allow the burner to fire.
- Green LED power indicating light
- Red LED low water indicating light
- Test switch
- 20,000 ohms sensitivity
- Includes PA-800 probe
3 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.