The most versatile flood light for any task. The M18™ ROVER™ Mounting Flood light is designed to work in any workspace, jobsite, and on any surface. It has two powerful magnets allowing users to mount this light to almost any metal surface. It also has a 2" spring loaded clamp giving the user the ability to fix this light to piping, dimensional lumber, jobsite equipment, and cabinetry & doors. These hanging features are paired with a folding rotating light head design allowing our users to direct the light to their workspace to increase productivity. The M18™ Rover™ Mounting Flood Light puts out 1500 lumens of high quality light and runs up to 20 hours with a M18 XC 5.0 battery pack giving users a powerful flood spread and all day runtime. It is impact resistant up to 9' allowing it to take a drop and keeping working. Its high quality LEDs never need to be replaced and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- 1500 lumens up to 20 hours of runtime
- Impact resistant up to 9'
- Powerful Magnetic base
- Folding Rotating Light Head
- IP54: Water and Dust Resistant
- 3 output modes for optimal brightness and runtime
- High mode: 1500 Lumens for up to 4.5 hours with M18 XC 5.0 Battery
- Medium mode: 650 Lumens for up to 10 hours with M18 XC 5.0 Battery
- Low mode: 350 Lumens for up to 20 hours with M18 XC 5.0 Battery
- Magnets, 2" Spring Loaded Clamp, & Folding Rotating light head design
- 1500 Lumens of high quality light
- 2" Spring Loaded Clamp
Note: Battery and Charger Not Included