The 2473-22-2471-20 M12™ Force Logic Copper Press Tool Kit package includes the M12™ 1/2" to 1" M12 Force Logic Copper Press Tool Kit (2473-22) and the M12 Cordless Copper Tubing Cutter (Tool Only) (2471-20). The innovative M12™ cordless system is designed to deliver the power and torque required for professional applications, in a size that reaches the tightest and toughest places. Powered by RED LITHIUM™, the M12™ cordless LITHIUM-ION system offers unmatched power, speed, and tool belt portability.
- (1) 2473-22: 1/2" to 1" M12 Force Logic Copper Press Tool Kit
The M12™ FORCE LOGIC™ Press Tool is the single lightest press tool in the market today and represents a new level in portability and accessibility around installed pipe. Featuring a one-handed, in-line design, the M12™ FORCE LOGIC™ Press Tool will operate nearly anywhere you can fit your arm. Utilizing Milwaukee® REDLINK™ Electronics, the M12™ FORCE LOGIC™ Press Tool monitors the force output to ensure quality connections and provide the user peace of mind by visually indicating both a secure connection and when the tool needs calibration. Featuring the best calibration standard in the industry, the tool only require service every 32,000 crimps. This allows users up to 4X more connections between services, keeping the tool on the jobsite up to 4X longer than competitive units. When used with M12™ FORCE LOGIC™ Press Jaws this tool delivers quality press connections on all major fitting brands including Viega® ProPress™ Systems, Elkhart® APOLLOXPRESS™, and Grinnell® G-Press copper systems. Powered by the M12™ REDLITHIUM battery means this is the only press system where you can Cut, Fasten and Connect on One System.
- Features the best calibration standard in the industry
- Batteries recharge in 30 minutes
- Compatible with all M12™ batteries & chargers
- Cut, fasten and connect all on one system
- Performs 32,000 crimps between service inspections
- 5-year tool warranty; 2-year battery/charger/jaw warranty
- Can be operated with one hand while delivering up to 5400 lbs. of force
- (1) 2471-20: M12 Cordless Copper Tubing Cutter (Tool Only)
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation introduces the industry's first M12 Copper Tubing Cutter, specifically designed for cutting copper with the speed and versatility that plumbers, mechanical contractors and re-modelers require. With a 12V LITHIUM-ION battery and ultra efficient gearing, the 2471-20 performs up to 200 cuts on a single charge. A close quarter rotating head cuts installed copper tubing with as little as 1-1/2" of clearance. At 500 RPM, the patent pending cutting mechanism cuts copper tubing up to 10X faster than conventional cutters and automatically adjusts diameter to cut through 3/8" - 1" copper tubing (1/2" - 1 1/8" OD, Type K, L, and M). The inline design offers greater reach and reduced wrist strain in confined spaces. The metal cutting head is corrosion and rust resistant and is sealed for protection from water. Electronic overload protection and uni-body construction provide exceptional durability. Additional features include a battery fuel gauge, which displays the remaining run-time, and a built-in LED Light which illuminates the line of cut. Backed by Milwaukee's 5-Year tool warranty.
- Close quarter rotating cutting head cuts pipe in confined spaces
- Automatic adjustment from 3/8" - 1" tubing
- Auto Locking Mechanism delivers up to 200 cuts per charge
- Water resistant sealed metal cutter head
- Battery Fuel Gauge displays remaining run-time
- Built-in LED light illuminates line of cut